Jaguar XE Forum banner

Newbie saying 'Hi

3K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  First Jag-g-g 
#1 ·
Hi All -

First post so hope is ok etc..

I've just traded in my manual R Sport with 5000 miles on the clock for dream car - a 380 V6. 19000 miles young.

Quick question to anyone in the know - off market exhausts any recomendations? I wouldn't want to muck up but like more growl without the 'oribble boom and drone.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice car and a sweet engine

#7 ·
A 380HP v6 XE? As a previous long-time Saab guy then-looking for a new car, I am still kicking myself that I didn't "find" the Jaguar brand and purchase my XE six months sooner when I could have still ordered one from the factory. When I purchased my MY19 R-Sport in late Spring of 2019, JLR had just stopped taking new build orders from the US which left me picking one from US inventory before the MY20s came out. No more MY19 v6s were to be had. Given the MY19 was the last year of XEs with v6s, I ended up with my current P300. While I am very happy with my First Jag-g-g, I am still envious of you sir :) Nice buy, nice ride, great exhaust sound for you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.