Jaguar XE Forum banner

New here

5K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  spritely 
#1 ·
Hi all . Just bought a 17 plate R sport with only 17000 on the clock and loving it. Will be looking here for help and info and a bit of knowledge as this is my first Jag.
Gary

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi and welcome to the forums, Gary.

Plently of knowledgeable and helpful members here to answer any questions you may have :)

Enjoy your cat!

#6 ·
HI Gary,
Welcome to the forum and lovely choice of colour, Corris Grey and black pack, just like mine.

You'll find plenty of help on here as there are quite a few here who have had the cars for a while and know most of the foibles.

Happy motoring.

#7 ·
Welcome to the group. Enjoy your car!

#8 ·
Hi great looking cat 😎. Welcome

#10 ·
Dynamic Dek said:
Welcome Gary,
Car looks mint.
I bought my first Jag about 4 months ago and still grinning.
DD
Hi thank you , it has only done 17000 miles and is virtually unmarked, just very small white worm marks on the diamond cut alloys, but if they get too bad will have them refurbished and fully sprayed over.

#13 ·
pauljobr said:
HI Gary,
Welcome to the forum and lovely choice of colour, Corris Grey and black pack, just like mine.

You'll find plenty of help on here as there are quite a few here who have had the cars for a while and know most of the foibles.

Happy motoring.
Apparently it is ammonite grey according to the B pillar lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.