New Owner

New to the Jaguar XE Forums? Introduce yourself here
SEGGA

New Owner

Post by SEGGA » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:37 pm

Evening all!
New member / owner here!
Currently on my 3rd BMW 330d m sport but fancied a change so on a whim I have ordered a new Jaguar without ever sitting in one! Please tell me all will be ok lol.
I’ve ordered a XE R Dynamic black P250 in black. I think they are the best looking cars in its class.
Ordered 6th Feb with a est date of 1st April but expecting it to be longer as not heard anything from the dealer yet.

DABroke

Re: New Owner

Post by DABroke » Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:56 pm

I am confident you will not be disappointed!
I switched from an Audi A4 to the XE. The Audi was diesel and I switched to the P250 engine with the Jaguar. Whilst the Audi was a lovely car, the Jaguar just seems to have a presence and it brings a smile to my face every time I drive it.
Enjoy!!
MY20 Carpathian Grey P250 R-Dynamic HSE. Black Pack, Privacy Glass, Matrix Headlights, Cold Climate Pack, Folding Rear Seats, Panoramic Sunroof, Configurable Dynamics, 360 Camera, Clearsight Mirror, Convenience Pack, Red Brake Calipers + load more stuff!

Jeff123

Re: New Owner

Post by Jeff123 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:45 pm

I made the exact same transition and I am happy with the change. On "paper" the XE is considerably slower than the 330d 0-60, but in real world driving, it seems actually faster in many ways. The BMW seemed to take more effort to get it moving. Normal driving is a much better experience - smoother, better ride, better handling, no runflat tyres, suspension that's not too hard, seats that are not too hard, etc.... Build quality is similar.

I am sure that you will like the car.
XE R-Dynamic 180d Eiger Grey MY20